10. Automatic Alerts
With LabKey you can receive a notification via email, sms or activate an external call every time a user accesses or attempts to access an entrance.
How to set up an alert:
- In the management panel go to > Alerts and communications ;
- go to > New user, at the top right next to "Alerts and communications";
- click on “ Add new ”;
- enable the alert with the first flag, select a single user or all users;
- choose when you want to receive the alert via flag (if access allowed, access denied or both);
- set the alert mode by flagging and completing the chosen option with the required data (notification via email, external call, text message, Telegram);
- select the LabKey on which to activate the alerts;
- save the changes made.